Serves 2 | Suitable for breakfast and dessert
For the topping:
1. Mix the first group of ingredients in a small bowl or large cup and let it stand for 1-2 hours – The chia seeds will absorb the milk and set to form the base of the pudding
2. Peel and cut the apple and pear into thin, small pieces
3. Place them in small pot, add the cinnamon, vanilla, butter and honey and stir vigorously. Cook for 5 minutes in their own juices until soft but not pureed
4. Cool the fruit mixture and then stir in the almonds
5. Divide the chia pudding between two dishes and strew the fruit topping over it. Arrange the chopped cashews over the fruit mixture.