1/2 cup Natural Greek Yogurt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup sunflower oil
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
200g Danish Feta cheese
1. Place the yogurt and baking soda in a bowl and mix.
2. Wait 20 seconds to let the baking soda start working.
2. Add lightly beaten egg, oil and salt. Mix.
3. Add 1 cup flour. Mix.
4. Break the cheese into small pieces and mix very carefully.
5. Then add the rest of the flour. Mix carefully.
6. Make little balls and sprinkle different kinds of seeds on top for a vitamin boost (your choice – sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, etc… )
7. Bake in greased baking dish until cooked through and golden